Toasted San Diego 2016 recap by Audrey Alba Films
We toast you!
Traditional wedding shows aren't for everyone. Toasted is a curated indie-wedding show & market aimed towards free-spirited and savvy nearly-weds looking for something a bit different. Combining an eclectic array of independent artisans, modern wedding ideas, handcrafted and eco-friendly goods and a party-like mood, Toasted is a refuge from traditional wedding planning.
What you'll find at our events:
• Fresh and crafty vendors from the local area and beyond
• Yummy food bites + tastings
• Bars providing sauce to help you get toasted
• Beats and musical performances to keep the party going all day long
• Judgement free atmosphere welcoming gal + dude, gal + gal, dude + dude, couples of all kinds
What you won't find:
• Gratuitous amounts of tulle and polyester
• Brides being herded through aisles of uninspiring wedding wares like cattle (we want you to dance!)
• A traditional, ordinary, unfulfilling, let's just say it...gaggy bridal show
We have a bunch of events coming up all across the country! Check our lineup of upcoming cities below. Plus, we are always adding new events so check back often...or better yet, sign up for our mailing list!
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, you will need to fill out an online application that includes a $10 non-refundable application fee. Visit our Vendor page for more information!
Where's our next event?